By the end of the course, students should be able to:
1. Demonstrate understanding of basic management definitions and functions.
2. Demonstrate ability to plan, implement and evaluate PR programmes and campaigns.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the strategic role of PR.
4. Master the skills required for PR proposal writing.
5. Pitch for PR accounts.
6. Plan and manage special events
7. Evaluate an organisation’s operations and make appropriate communication management plans.
8. Prepare for a PR internship.
- Teacher: Evonne Mwangale Kiptinness