PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
The course aims at providing an understanding of the theories that promote short-term therapy as differing from traditional therapies by eschewing the past in favour of the both the present and the future.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the course, the student should be able to;
1. Understand and conceptualize short-term therapies
2. State and explain the theories which influence the growth of short-term therapy
3. Put into practice the knowledge and skills learnt in dealing with individuals, groups and the community.
4. Use the knowledge and skills gained in counseling
5. Deal effectively with cases of maladjustment in the community.
- Editing Teacher: Lucy Kiathe