The purpose of this course is to equip the learners with the knowledge of strategic perspectives of project management. The course is aimed to build knowledge and skills in planning and execution of projects for maximization of stakeholder value.
Expected Learning Outcomes
At the end of this unit, the students should be able to:
- Use a new project management paradigm to plan, Execute, and control projects.
- Determine innovative frameworks, concepts and tools available for strategic management of projects in organizations.
- Design project strategy to maximize the project’s value for stakeholders
- Asses the value of project management by understanding the limitations of traditional approaches to project management.
- Select appropriate set of tools to manage projects strategically during their planning and implementation.
- Editing Teacher: Philemon Yugi