By the end of the course, students should be able to:
1. Differentiate between ethics, morality, the law, and faith.
2. Demonstrate an awareness of differing ethical and moral perspectives.
3. Evaluate and apply the perspectives to contemporary, real-life dilemmas.
4. Understand the ethical and legal constraints on the mass media and wider communication practice.
Interrogate the relationship between Christianity and professional media and communication practice in the workplace.
- Editing Teacher: Dr. Lydia Radoli