The purpose of the course is to provide instructions to the student regarding the legal, moral, ethical and professional issues that psychologists are responsible for in the conduct of clinical practice.
Expected Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course the students should be able to:-
1. Identify legal and ethical issues in the helping profession.
2. Appreciate rules governing a therapeutic relationship.
3. Critically evaluate the relationship between legal/moral/spiritual issues and African codes of conduct.
4. Make ethical professional decisions in relation to clients.
- Editing Teacher: Lucy Kiathe