Goals of the course:
This course is designed to help student understand and appreciate the importance of the various economic issues that affect the functions of organizations.
At the end of this course the student should be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts and principles of micro and macro economics
2. Understand the national income and ways to improve productivity of factors of production.
3. Analyze different markets in both short and long run.
4. Understand economic problems and give reasonable policy based suggestions.
5. Apply economic knowledge learnt in decision making.
- Editing Teacher: Cpa Charles Katua Kithandi