By the end of this course you should be able to:
When you meet the following objectives, you will be sure you have demonstrated your competency in statistics for research.
1. Explain appropriate applications of statistical analyses for research designs, problems, or hypotheses.
2. Communicate the meaning of statistical analyses in everyday language and professional formats (e.g., graphs, tables, and words).
3. Be able to make statistical conclusions for decision making
4. Experience statistical calculations necessary to solve problems (both manually and via computer), including descriptive statistics, statistical significance tests, effect sizes, and confidence intervals.
5. Experience statistical calculations in doing statistical significance tests, effect sizes, and confidence intervals.