The course unit is intended to equip learners with skills for understanding the role, functions of Management and an explanation for the principles, concepts and techniques that can be used in carrying out these functions in the process of managing development processes and agencies. Topics covered will include planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling, as well as decision-making.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
At the end of the course students should be able to:
1. Explain management, organization and the roles of managers.
2. Evaluate the need for management in an organization.
3. Justify the need for planning across management levels operation.
4. Outline the steps of the decision-making process.
5. Discuss organizational structures.
- Editing Teacher: Dan Arwa