ACS 113 STRUCTURED PROGRAMMING- C.
3 Credit Hours
FACILITATOR:FREDRICK M OGORE
This course is intended to introduce the students to the basics of programming, structured programming techniques, and logical program flow using a current, structured, procedural language such as BASIC, C, or Pascal.
On successful completion of this course students should be able to:
1. Describe programming concepts, good style and use logical thinking
2. Explain the concepts of structured programming and differentiate between structured and unstructured logic
3. Apply algorithms by using flow-charts, pseudocode, and real code
4. Apply the three basic structures; sequence, decisions (selection) and loops (iteration)
5. Analyze modules (subroutines or procedures) to simplify program organization