I hope this message finds you well.
Kindly take note of the following important communication for this course;
- This is non-contact hour course. it requires you to work independently facilitated by your supervisors to develop a proposal that you can present to the panel of examiners in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Masters in Arts in Monitoring and Evaluation degree.
- You are only assigned supervisors after you have presented your concept paper and it is approved by the panelists.
- After you have been assigned supervisors, you will continue working with them until you are ready to defend your proposal
- For those yet to come up with their concept papers and need approval or help in coming up with researchable topics, feel free to reach out to me for guidance on 0722219521.
- Attached inhere find the Post Graduate student handbook for your use as a point of reference.
- Wish you a smooth sail in this exciting journey.
Department of Development Studies.
- Editing Teacher: Mary Mogute