The course is designed to help you become competent in video production. As a student, you will get to practice and understand elements of video production and application in television, film and private practice.By the end of the course, you should be able to:
Identify topics/ideas to produce video content for the media industry;
2. Plan and organize the professional project from conception to screening;
3. Create scripts, identify talent, shoot film/video, record sound, and edit using Adobe Premier & Final Cut Pro to package your content into a final project;
4. Demonstrate a professional attitude regarding your work and the input of others through critiques;
5. Learn how to source professional service providers and equipment for any production;
...and much more!
- Editing Teacher: Samuel Mungai